Trick or Treat

Yay, it's Halloween!

I took Finley and Spencer to the office today. It was good fun, and Finn left there with chocolate on his face, his pockets stuffed with treat-sized boxes of goodies, and more in my diaper bag.

Needless to say, he didn't nap much today. I did finally convince him to sleep by saying that if he didn't nap he wouldn't be going trick-or-treating!

He did much better than I thought he'd do. It took a little prompting for him to actually say "trick or treat" but he said it at each house, and he even said "thank you" each time too. After the first house he couldn't belive his luck...CANDY. People were giving him stuff. We went to about 8 houses, and then headed home. Unfortunately, since Greg and I both went with him, we missed the rush of kids coming to our place, and now we have way too many leftovers (not that Greg minds at all).

0 comments: