The Tortoise and the Hair

Ok, so he's supposed to be a turtle, but I wanted to impress you all with my witty play on words. Isn't he cute? I'm not done with Finn's custome yet, but fear not, I will post a picture or two when it's done. I can't say for sure that the pictures will be any good (because everyone knows just how uncooperatives toddlers can be. But, I will try.

If you'll notice, Spencer also got a hair cut! He had a bit of a long mohawk do' going on, and it was just time for it to go. So, Greg got out the razor and lo and behold...we have a little 8 month old that looks even more like his big brother did at the same age!

And last but not least, the mystery of the alien plant has been solved. It is a White Baneberry and is very poisonous. Click here to read more about it.









0 comments: