Ebay

Well, I'm still waiting to see what if the good people at PayPal will decide in my favour or what. From the last note on the claim file I'm (causiously) starting to think that maybe they will tell the seller to either send me a new phone or refund my money. He has until November 1st to make a decision. If he doesn't reply by then, PayPal will rule in my favour.

I did send him an email apologizing for making it seem like I was blaming him. I guess things didn't come out correctly when I first sent him a message. Really though, can you blame me? I'd just received an EMPTY box in the mail. What was I supposed to do? Be nice and understanding about it?

Speaking of ebay, I found this video the other day. I've been a Weird "Al" Yankovic fan for a long time (call me strange), but his parodies have made made me laugh.

0 comments: