Happy Thanksgiving

No turkey for us this year. :( Ah well. It just wasn't meant to be. I had been planning on having people over at the new place, however that just didn't work out. It's really hard to cook a turkey dinner using a hot place, microwave and small convection oven.

Instead, we decided we'd go to a restaurant that was serving Thanksgiving Dinner. However, I, Carly, in my infinite wisdome forgot to make reservations. So, we took a chance and drove there anyway. Big mistake. The wait to get a table was 1 - 1.5 hours. Ummmm, with a toddler and an 8 month old - I don't think so!

So we went next door to Boston Pizza. It was practically desserted, which suited us just fine. Our food was fast and hot, and the waitress was friendly!

I'm a little sad that we didn't have any turkey this year, but my lasagna was fabulous, and the cheesecake I had for dessert was a nice substitute for pumpin pie!

Gobble Gobble!

0 comments: