Road trip: day 9 (part 1)

At 5:00 am this morning I woke up to a shaky bed. It finally dawned on me that the entire house was shaking due to the extremely strong winds! I could not believe how windy it was. I had some some stuff hanging on the clothes line, and went outside on the deck to take it down. Sadly, Greg's bathing suit did not survive the night, and is now probably in someone's pool or something a few houses down!

Finn woke up this morning with his legs covered in hives. They soon spread to his torso. He doesn't seem to be bothered by them, but I'm sending Greg to the pharmacy to get some Benadryl just in case.

3 comments:

tracey said...

poor finn. they look horrible.

on a good note, i absolutely love the new banner carly. i think it looks a bit like a rock album cover. great photo and great font.
you do good work.
sorry for all the wind! i am loving you blogging so much.

Anonymous said...

oh my! Poor Finn!! Nice banner too :) I've been having fun coming to visit your blog, now that you're blogging everyday! Plus, I love where you are, it looks so nice.

Carly said...

Thanks! I like the banner too. I was going for a grungy-ish look. I'm hoping the my blog-a-day habit continues even when I'm back home.