Road trip: day 8

Sunny, but VERY windy again.  Good for the mosquito situation, but bad for the beach.  We did go down to the water, unfortunately there was another mini wind storm going on, so the boys didn't get to play in the sand.  


We did however venture out into the waves, which were very rough.  Finn once again had a blast and cried when it was time to go back in.  

We had supper, the boys watched Shrek, and then they played with some toys for a little while. Finn surprised both of us by coming up to us and saying "I'm tired, please, I want to go to bed."  Both he and Spencer were rubbing their eyes.  This was at about 7:30.  I just hope that they're REALLY tired and that they manage to sleep in a little later than 6:50am.  I can't wait until they both know what "sleeping in" means!

As you can see, my new layout is as wonderful as I'd hoped.  I tried a few different templates but nothing seemed to be working.  I'll keep trying though!

0 comments: