Road trip: day 9 (part 2)

Guess what? Greg found his bathing suit! LOL. He was walking to the beach, and there it was, with one clothes pin still attached. It was wedged in between a couple of bushes not too far from our place!

I went down to the beach for a few minutes. The water level is extremely high. Here are a few shots. Compare them to photo in the title banner at the top of the page.And how about this sky? It was the most amazing colour of blue. Finn took this one. Greg and I on our laptops. We loved having wifi access while on vacation. Life is good. I've been playing with textures in PS lately, so I messed around with this one a bit.

1 comments:

Bettina said...

I just read your entire roadtrip. It was a great read, and I enjoyed all the beautiful pics there was taken. The video of Spencer in the water was so cute! Poor Finn and his hives, I hope they have disappeared again. Have a safe trip home, I think you are leaving today? Oh, btw, great new look to your blog.