Bzz ing about eggs!

I'm a Bzz Agent. This means I'm a word-of-mouth marketer. It's free, and it's fun. I heard about this website from some MM moms that were participating. It didn't seem possible that it would be open to Canadian residents, but lo and behold, it IS! So I signed up, and have had fun since.

Being a Bzz Agent isn't hard. You have to answer some questions about yourself, your likes, interests, members of your household, etc., and then the Bzz Agent people will contact you periodically to see if you would be interested in participating in a particular campaign. You'll then receive some free stuff in the mail (or coupons to get a product for free) and you try out it, talk it over with people (family, coworkers, etc.) and write a report about it.

I am Bzzing about eggs today. I've always been a fan of wonderful, delicious and versitile egg. Of course I always had some on hand for use in recipes and Sunday morning breakfast, but lately I've been eating a lot more of them. According to the literature that was supplied with this campaign, eggs are not a concern when it comes to managing cholesteral, and have NO trans fats and have only 70 calories. Not bad for something that it so simple, tasty and versitile.

I've been eating a lot more eggs recently. I've rediscovered my love for egg salad sandwiches, Karen (our nanny) has proven herself to be a pro at preparing perfect over-easy eggs, and both of the boys LOVE eggs.

The Bzz Agent people send me a handful of booklets with egg receipes (the pancake recipe is super yummy), so if anyone wants one, just let me know and I'll send it out to you.

The only thing don't recommend is eating a soft-boiled egg with toast while at your computer. I just tried it, and it got a little messy. Bits of shell have fallen between my keyboard keys! But it was certainly tasty!!

0 comments: