The Littles Heroes Project

I recently heard about an amazing organization called "The Littlest Heroes Project".

The Littlest Heroes Project is a non-profit based organization founded in January 2008, made up of professional photographers nationwide that provide free photo sessions to our nations Littlest Heroes. This is our way of giving back and taking a stand for these children who sometimes feel forgotten because of their illnesses. We are here to let them know that they are heroes to many, and to share their inspirational stories and photos with the world.

For a while now I've been thinking of how I could somehow help people with my photography. After visiting the website I applied, and was accepted to be a volunteer photographer for the Toronto/GTA region.

This is seems like such a wonderful organization, and I hope that you'll help me spread the word about it so that families who could benifit from it know about it.

3 comments:

hg said...

I think that's great! And could be your chance to take that "amazing photograph" on your bucket list

Gina said...

Hi, I used to belong to the iVillage MM group and saw a post on their recently which is how I found your site. I just wanted to commend you on joining The Littlest Heroes Project. Our daughter, Taylor, is in their banner at the bottom of their pages (the headshot of a little girl with the sweet little smile and the dusting of red hair). She was diagnosed with AML in 9/08 and had her pics taken by a wonderful woman with that organization. I cherish those and look at them everyday. What you will be doing for the parents as well as the kids is priceless. hugs, gina www.caringbridge.org/visit/taylorjones

tigger2on said...

ahhhhh..... we registered and you are the only photographer close to our house. Scary eh? Oh well... it was worth a shot. Maybe someone else will sign up soon that lives in our area.