Crochet Wonders

I'm not sure how I found these, but a few months ago I came across some crochet sites. I think I was probably in a weird mood or something, but I was howling with laughter at some of these. They're funny, but not nearly as funny as they were when I first saw them.

Did people actually make and wear these in the 70's?




And then there are these beautiful pieces that would look lovely in any home.



And then for this link, with religious-themed patterns. Now I have nothing against Christianity , but really, would you want a 36" x 57" crocheted Jesus wall-hanging?

3 comments:

hg said...

4-6 weeks with daily crocheting? WTF? I'd like you to make me the ice cream though.

hg said...

I also never noticed how versatile those woman's hair styles are!

tigger2on said...

OMG my MIL would so have that Jesus on her wall!!!