Craigslist + Swedish Berries = Funny

I love Craigslist. I found this ad this evening while browsing.

Date: 2009-05-20, 3:55PM EDT

I'm moving out of my place and found an unopened package of Swedish Berries in my cupboard. It weighs approximately 355 grams and I assume was imported from Sweden. It's a resealable package so you can open it up, have some and then reseal the package. The front label says the berries are made with real fruit, and the ingredients list 'concentrated pear juice' so I guess there is some real fruit in them. They're less than a year old, I don't think gummi goes bad.

If you're interested let me know and you could pick them up sometime.

3 comments:

hg said...

Serious? I'm shaking my head. And laughing

Carly said...

Yup. Seriously. And I too was shaking my head. And laughing!

Eeyorebabies said...

LOL, I was on craigslist ans someone was advertising a mattress that an elderly lady owned that passed away. I'm sorry, but the thought of buying a mattress for my children that someone likely died in, is just not appealing. They should have just left out the part about the elderly lady passing away :P My point is, there are some seriously crazy listings on there! BTW, I LOVE the silhouette picture on your other blog!