Quick update

I guess I didn't quite keep up with the updates like I was hoping for. However, I should be able to be a little more diligent about it now, because....our nanny starts tomorrow!!! I'm so excited. A bit nervous, but I'm sure it'll all be good.

Business is going well. I've had 2 sessions this week, with 2 more booked and possibly one more on the weekend. Next week is starting to fill up too, and I there are a few more bookings for later on in the month.

Greg got his new car today. He's pretty excited. It's nice, and it smells so nice. I love the new car smell.

Still no iPhone for me. I'm still crossing my fingers that UPS will show up at the door tomorrow before 5:00 pm. If they don't, I'm off to raise a little hell at the Fido store at the mall.

Mika got skunked last night. Lovely. He smells a bit better. 1/4 cup baking soda, tsp of dishsoap and 1 Litre of hydrogen peroxide. Works like a charm. You may need two applications, but it gets rid of a lot of the stench.

That's all for now. Spencer is crying, and the episode of the Wonder Pets that Finn is watching is almost over.

1 comments:

Bettina said...

I know, I was wondering what happened to your update, LOL. Hope the nanny situation is working out so far.