Time to invest in some sliding shorts

Yesterday's double-header was not so good. Unfortunately, we lost both games, but at least the first one wasn't a complete blow-out. We where mercied in the second, as the score was 15-1 by the 3rd inning.

The first game was a lot of fun though. We got a few runs, and I made some good plays at third base. I also hit quite well, but never managed to make it past first base. I attempted to get on second, however my uber-graceful slide just wasn't enough. So I was out, and all I have to show for it is a scratched up lower leg and a whole lot of skin missing from my upper thigh/butt area. It was really hard to sleep last night, and I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the day with pants on. I'd post a photo, but I don't think people really want to see a bad case of road rash on a big, swollen leg!

I am, however, very happy with this self-portrait I took yesterday. I was not very happy with the current one that I have on my photography site, so I tried to take a few more. This was the best of the bunch. It really shows my wrinkles though. Maybe I shouldn't have sharpened it so much in Photoshop!!


0 comments: