It's BEER, mom

Today, Finn came up to me holding a sippy cup, and had a sour look on his face.

Finn: Mom, what's in here?

Me (seeing the look on his face): Oh, probably sour milk

Finn: No, it's beer.

Me: I highly doubt it's beer Finn.

Finn (handing me the cup): It's BEER, mom.

I open up the lid and sniff it. Well, it wasn't beer, but it was fermented apple juice. Which smelled a LOT like wine, which I guess in the mind of a 3 year old is the same thing as beer. I wonder if I should be concerned that he knows what beer is?

In other news, Spencer is officially walking (thanks, Dorie!). He's been puttering around for the last couple of weeks...a few steps here, a couple of steps there. But a few days ago I was finally able to catch him in the act. Here's a little clip:


I'm now proud to say that he's on two feet most of the time, and tying to keep up with his older brother!

0 comments: